Business-Class Hosted VoIP services that replace and/or complement your business' existing PBX with our managed suite of communications solutions.
Unlike residential class voice over IP services that run over any broadband access offered by other companies, Hosted VoIP services are fully managed services meaning your business will enjoy the benefits of:
- Higher productivity by centralization of communication tools
- Reduced costs by combining telecom and broadband services
- Easy and flexible service administration with an award winning Web based tool
- Scalable services that can adapt to your business growth and needs
- A complete suite of advanced and easy to use features
- Reduce communication costs
- Minimize capital investments
- Increase employee productivity
- Deploy mobile workforce
- Reduce costs by convergence of voice & Internet services
- Collaborate Effectively with Voice & Web Conferencing
- Call for free between your Company Sites
Hosted VoIP PBX delivers cost-effective, high quality, advanced, integrated, local, long distance and Internet communications - over one managed network connection - that eliminates the need for expensive and bulky PBX equipment. Employees and callers won't notice a difference, but you will on your monthly communications bill.
- 15 - 250+ users per location
- Users with high phone usage
- Users with high "mobility"
- Business-Class Hosted VoIP PBX service includes features and benefits designed to enhance and support your business' communications.
- Local and Long Distance Telephone Service
- Call logs - Incoming, Outgoing, Missed calls - 90 days
- Find Me - Follow Me
- Unified visual voice and fax mail
- Voice and web conferencing
- Instant messaging
- Directory services
- Transparent for callers and employees
- Voice - An end-to-end, fully managed voice service. Our service is unique - delivered over a private network with voice traffic given priority - dynamically. We install, train, and provide complete customer support.
- Dashboard - Give you complete control over key communications features. You can access your personal dashboard from any Internet connection, in the office or on the road. Integrated with Microsoft Outlook - Click-to-Call.
- Visual Voicemail - With Visual Voicemail you can view messages from your onscreen voicemail box and just click to listen.
- Find Me - Follow Me No matter where you are, you're never out of touch - just send your calls to any phone you happen to be using at the time.
- Visual Fax - Access confidential faxes in your dashboard, view from any web browser, print to any fax machine.
- Conferencing - Instant or scheduled conferencing lets you join multiple people instantly on a conference call.
- Wireless WAP Dashboard - enables WAP access to phone system
- Comprehensive Call Logs - Missed, outgoing and incoming calls. Up to 90 day log history. Print or export to Excel.
- ISP - Highly effective, complete Internet service for your business, available bundled with PBX and/or PBXi voice services.