– Users can download files
such as maps, registration forms, pictures, etc
– Provides a list of Frequently Asked Questions
– Displays a list of current news articles
Allows the user to send an email to an individual
providing a link to the website
– Search the entire website for a particular
(Subdivision) News – Displays
all the news for a particular group
Links – Links to websites that
might be of some interest to members of the website
Registration - Viewers of the website
can easily register on the website right from the
Consol- You, the administrator, have
the flexibility to modify the website to meet your
needs. You can view the member list, website statistics,
which websites referred viewers to your site, and
permissions for viewing the different modules. The
Administration Menu is the main interface used by
Administrators to control the website.
Story – News articles to publish
on the website
Messages – Displays messages
to: All users, Subscribed users, Non-subscribed users
or Administrators only.
– Placement of the different
sections of the website (i.e. calendar, polls, etc).
– Omits certain works which might be
considered offensive from the website.
– The different categories for which
downloads are present.
– The groups where users will be placed.
Users – Allows email to be sent
to an individual subscriber or to a particular group.
– Controls the different modules that
can be used on the website.
– Sets the access permission for groups
to view the modules of the website.
– Defines the topics for users to vote
– Defines the rating system for users
voting on the different sections of the website.
– Users can write publication reviews
on the website.
– The core settings of the website:
Title, Color, Contact, etc.
News – Email address where all
news submissions will be sent for approval.
– Names associated with the different
News Articles (currently displayed as subdivisions).
Administration – Displays all
users. The administrator can send a private message
to an individual user (that they see when they log
in), update their personal information or change their
Links – Add/Change the web links
that might be of interest for the users.
the administrator can view vital statistics regarding
the operating systems used, web browsers, times, dates,